Your trusted partner in bespoke Executive Education:
Leadership & Management Development
Mentoring & Supervision
Our clients are board members, C-suite, middle management and junior managment -> all driven professionals within a leadership role and/or aspiring to become an even better leader. Their background is mainly being an expat and/or having to co-create a flourishing multi-cultural environment.
You benefit form our strong focus on the values of integrity, ethics, backbone and heart. "Sometimes it is more important to do the right thing, than to do things right", a supreme court judge once said.
- VUCA - how to cope with volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environments.
- Humanship in action: Neuroscience & Mindfulness, psychological contracts, assumptions & biases. Manage difficult relationships, the "in-between", unfinished business, conflicts with your boss, peers, subordinates, stakeholders. Organisation: tackling work challenges, roles & responsibilities, ownership, delegation of tasks properly. Build a fresh repertoire to deal with challenging issues.
- Transition phases: let go of the old role, find a new one. Grow into your new management role - own it, feel good in it and be good at it.
- Crisis: You have to do something, you are anxious but just do not know how to handle a business situation right. Let's discuss the options and decide on suitable actions to solve the issue.
- Executive coaching in the moment. A space to think, to listen to oneself and to be listened to by another.
- Business Consultancy & Strategy for SME. Valuable insights in M&A-activities regarding humanship - an efficient, pleasant, flourishing and good way of doing business.
- Scenario planning & decision making: thorough & robust, good choices -> a positive, sustainable, ethical outcome.
- Corporate Governance & Strategy: A fresh, different way of thinking about "best practice."
- Last but least and most importantly: Value to Sustainability: Forests, Landscapes, Biodiversity - NATURE, the basis we derive energy from for our unique form of life.
To ensure delivering the same high quality throughout all our diverse engagements, we have subscribed to regular supervision sessions, to the code of ethics of Ashridge Executive Education and EMCC as well as life long learning.
Our executive coaching & leadership development engagements are for a period of 6, 9 or 18 months. Other durations can be scheduled by prior agreement. However, the main aspect is for the client to stay independent and be their own reliable executive coach/consultant.
Our approach in executive coaching is based on gestalt, neuroscience, main psychological schools, psychological mindedness and philosophy.
Do you want to discuss your possibilities?
You can reach us by phone: +41 (0)55 610 17 01
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Partner & Trainer
Global Executive MBA
Currently pursuing Ashridge Master in Executive Coaching
...is something you have to learn...
I often surprise myself by saying:
"WHOW, this is it! I guess I am happy. I have got a home I love. A career that I love. I am even feeling more and more at peace with myself."
If there is something else to happiness, let me know.
I am ambitious for that - too!
- Harrison Ford -
Coaching für Führungskräfte / Executive Coaching
Use step stones.
Berufsbildner, Praxisbildner / Vocational trainer
Lernende, Auszubildende / Trainees